Monday 27 February 2012

Day 55: Start of my granny afghan

A bit of a late post for me, but it's been such a slow day for us, I was struggling to come up with something. I then thought about what I have been doing, which is working on some squares for my planned granny afghan. Some, hopefully most, will be of scrap ends of wool from other projects, and the rest will be from stuff that has randomly taken my fancy.  So far, the black with silver squares are from what I had completed of a scarf, as is the lustre merino that is the pink and ivory. The blue speckled is from a scarf, and the pink, black and grey is some Welsh black wool aran that I really took a fancy to.

I am doing a bit of a shout-out to anybody that might have some scrap DK (double knit or sport knit) wool that they have no need for...I would love to make use of it.
Start of my granny afghan

No comments:

Post a Comment