Saturday 4 February 2012

Day 35: Flower Power

I couldn't decide which photo to use today, so I thought I should post two. The post title is inspired by the little skunk in Disney's "Bambi" by the name of "Flower", and The Imp's Grumpy giving her the nickname of Flower.

The first photo was taken on our way to the shop after breakfast, of the gorgeous Phoebe on her morning walk. Phoebe is the pet skunk of the owners of Pet's Cabin. The first time that I met her, several months ago, I was rather concerned because skunks don't have the best of reputation in Indiana. But Little Miss is absolutely gorgeous, having been raised as a pet along with the dogs. That fur is amazingly lush to run your fingers through, and she is an absolute sweetie.
Phoebe the Skunk, from Pets Cabin, Newark Road, Bracebridge, Lincoln

This photo was taken at a Naming Ceremony that we attended at St Mary's Guildhall, and I couldn't help but find The Imp and her Grumpy together, which him fixing the button on her cardi, to be rather sweet and lovely.
Fixing the cardigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment