Thursday 12 January 2012

Day 12: The Results That I Have Been Dreading...

I made the decision at the beginning of October that I wanted to take the proper Higher Tier GCSE exam, and started the blended learning class on top of my Access course at the college. I have had to do a lot of independent study on it, but my first exam on Algebra and Numbers was in the middle of November. I wasn't confident with how I did after finishing it, but have had to have baited breath until the results were released today. I was fully willing to do the resit in March if I didn't get a minimum of a B. After nervously heading over to Student Services three times since yesterday, I collected the envelop during a class break this morning. I'm absolutely over the moon, and ready to gear up and focus only on the Statistics and Probability in March, and Geometry in May. If I continue to do well, this will turn out to be my very first official English education certificate.
The Results That I Have Been Dreading...

2 comments: